Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Kit goes on a cruise

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute! I especially like the last one from the cruise! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How cute! I love the one where she's looking out on the ocean. We went on the Disney Magic in April '04 and loved it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How cute!!!!
    I really love the Disney cruises!
    Tink and Wendy are so cute!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, looks like Kit had a wonderful time on her cruise. We are BIG Disney fans at my house so an AG doll on a Disney cruise seems PERFECT to me. I'll be sure to show DD the pictures. I love the one of Kit looking out over the deck at the water.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Molly92's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute pictures. How did you like the Disney Cruise? Did you do the three, four or seven day cruise? I wanted to go on a cruise for so long and then when I finally got the chance to go the weather just happened to be horrible that week. Typical. We went to the Carribean and only got to do one of our excersions which was sooo rushed that we only had two hours to do something that could have taken two full days. Then we missed Grand Caymon all together because of weather. And it was pooring rain in Key West. I want to go on another one just to try it one more time and I have always thought the Disney Cruise looked like a lot of fun but are there a lot of kids on board?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for posting, you took such cute pictures!! I like the third one, poor kit's hair is getting all blown by the wind! And she looks so cute as tinkerbell!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ckaterkatie's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2005
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How lucky for Kit to go on a cruise! It looks like both of you had a lovely time. My gals are so jealous of all these traveling dolls.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute - I like how her hair is blowing in the wind (especially when she is sprawled out on the chair like I probably would be!). She looks right at home.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a great cruise outfit for Kit. It looks like she had a great time. Thanks for the pictures.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •